The Chase ++ The Chase ++

MUY BIEN!!

Wel timed, great camera angels and verry dinamic animation.. it flows to the music and wel worth the watching!

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Congrats!!

Congratulations on the best waterman ep until now! I can see this show is going to get better and better, good luck!

Afro Billy 2 Afro Billy 2

hmmm

sorry cant say much good about it.. keep trying though, maybe one day something decent will come out.

UF-OH SHIT UF-OH SHIT

wicked!!

wicked, .. like the german.. very entertaining funny stuff!

Kegel: TMASET rnd 1 Kegel: TMASET rnd 1

Well Done

seen some of the other toons of the most amazing story ever told but I like this one better then some of the others.

SEAL Team 6 - Part B SEAL Team 6 - Part B

oh boy!

why is the file size so big for such a simple, ripped of animation style.. and what happend to the sound? All i can say is... try something of your own if your gonna put in the time to animate something.

Hell On Earth- Episode 1 Hell On Earth- Episode 1

kick ass

really good stuff, keep it up dudes.

Junk Mail Junk Mail

great phone call

I can totally relate to this guy! like what you did with it. however maybe next time you can animate more expressions and drama to go with the audio. other than that great!

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

High pace entertainment!

like it allot!! Things dont always have to make sence in my opinion and this sure doesnt. like the anims high pace most of all, good scene cuts.. very original, entertaining creative explosion!